Parisian cliché

DSC_3585
DSC_3477
DSC_3553
DSC_3549-2
DSC_3471
DSC_3526
DSC_3446
DSC_3529
DSC_3496
Top/Comme des Garçons Pants/Mango Bag/Karen Millen Sunglasses/Saint Laurent Earrings/Primark

Photos by Benedict Kraus

When I said that I'm going to wear striped top, bring bagette with me and that I want pictures with the Eiffel tower in the background, Benedict didn't believe me. Sadly, the Eiffel is missing (when photographer hates Paris there's no way the Eiffel is in his way and in his pictures)but I still managed to look as parisian as I could! 
Can't believe that summer is back in Paris and the temperature is staying up to 20 degrees and even more! I was feeling too cozy wearing my new sweaters and coats and now we are basically forced to wear summer dresses again... But I'm off to the city (though I have so many deadlines and I did none LOL) because it's FRIDAY!!
Talk soon<3

Post a Comment