Hottest trends in the month of fashion weeks

The-Top-20-Trends-Ideas-and-Styling-Tricks-We-Loved-from-Milan-Fashion-Week



MFW_Collage_Oriane
fashion-trend-pvc-
fall-2017-fashion-trends-fall-fashion-trends-for-2017
fashion-trend-fall-winter-2017-2018-red
Hi fashionistas!
New York, London and Milan fashion weeks have already passed by, but today is Paris fashion week!!! I can't describe how excited I am about my first fashion week! Today I will be attending 2 shows and I can't wait to share my experience with you all! But now let's take a look at the hottest trends happening this season not only on the catwalks but in the streets too. The best thing is that high street brands are copying every famous brand and you can easily find the trendiest clothing for cheaper prices. It's not about how much you pay, it's about how you wear it;)
- Plaid. OH how much I LOVE this trend! Currently seeking for a plaid oversize jacket, and I saw one at Stradivarius for only 30eur!
- Red. All red outfits are so on trend right now! Don't forget red sock-fit high heels. (so Balenciaga!)
- Mid length skirt. Even better if it's metallic!
- Hot in pink. Pink is the hottest color this season after red!
- Vintage hats. All colors, all styles. The crazier, the better!
- Glitter boots. Fun to wear and eye catching!

That's all for today,
 happy Paris fashion week and talk soon<3

Post a Comment