Jazzy combination

IMG_4230

IMG_4225
IMG_4227
IMG_4224
IMG_4226
IMG_4228
IMG_4229

Coat/Sisley
Bag/Gamiss (click on the brand to buy it!)
Fur pom/Apoteca
Culottes,shoes/Quiz
Top/Mango
Sunglasses/Ultimate Collections
Watch/Mockberg

Well, it wouldn't be me if my outfit wouldn't scream, right? You know that I'm such a colors person, I couldn't wear all black forever. Pink, ofc, is my favorite color (I love all things that are pink, glittery, fur covered, have lace on it, rose gold details with velvet material lol, I'm so girly) 
We took these photos previous week but oh god, it feels like it was previous year lol, according to the weather. So cold, it feels like winter actually. But what if I don't want to say goodbye to my light coats and sunglasses?:( So sad, was it my first and last time this year wearing these baby blue mules and culottes from Quiz? Let's hope that the good weather will come back bc I still got some cute outfits for warmer weather left to shoot!

3 comments