Body Talk

IMG_5212
IMG_5068
IMG_5243
IMG_5041
IMG_5251
IMG_5116
Bodysuit,scarf/Body talk │ Coat/Max&Co │ Skirt/Sonia Rykiel │ Shoes/Dr Martens │ Shoe charms/Mohee │ Sunglasses/House of Harlow │ Earrings/Amo │ Bag/Zara

Hey lovelies!
Sorry for lack of posts, you know that as soon as school year starts ,I get sooo busy! And my room is literally filled with boxes right now, as I had so many collaborations going on... Maybe I should get a manager, lol? 
This time we are talking about this brand called Body Talk - again, it's Lithuanian brand! I wanted to work with them forever, and few days ago they reached me via mail saying that they want to collaborate! I can't believe that my blog is already 2 years old but every time I get a collab propose, I'm like, head over heels! And I believe that this feeling will stay with me forever, because is just THAT exciting! So yeah, if you want to work with me, just send me an email at gabrielekulpyte@gmail.com and you will make my day <3

(I think that I forgot to mention that this scarf is the fluffiest scarf ever)

1 comment

  1. Ir atrodo super fluffy! As, kiek matau, tai mano neseniai pirktas salikas is H&M tokios pat spalvos ir medziagos:D AGAIN haha. Pritariu, mano blogui irgi 2metai beveik, bet tie collaborations visada pakelia nuotaika, smagu galvot kaip viska pristatyt ir t.t :)

    With Love,
    Bri

    http://www.awostories.com | Instagram @imbrigita

    ReplyDelete