Blogger BFFs

IMG_3561
IMG_3517
IMG_3500
IMG_3464
Clothing&bags from Naked concept store

You know that I talk about my friends a lot in my blog and I'm sure you know this girl right here - my partner in crime for 12 years now. We met right before our first year at school and we immediately became BFFs! It's crazy how we are so different in looks but so similar in personalities! And we both are crazy about blogging&fashion world, which makes us even more close. She's that type of friend that you love&hate at the same time, but idk where I would be without her. She's my my mean bitch and we hate everyone so that's why we are friends I guess;)

Check this devil out at www.asaintstyle.blogspot.com <3

7 comments

  1. Na merginos jūs super, nuotraukos kaip iš žurnalo iliustracijų!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue
    resolved soon. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all
    your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article.
    Thank you for providing these details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case
    you shield this hike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good
    content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete