Vogue

IMG_2761
IMG_2692
IMG_2649
IMG_2717
IMG_2744
IMG_2828
IMG_2878
Jacket,pants/Zara
Tee/Egy Boy
Sneakers/Ovye
Sunglasses/ZeroUv
Scarf/Apoteca
Backpack/Parfois

No, I didn't dye my hair orange lol;) 
Can't believe that I'm a senior! I'm still living in summer, and luckily, the weather is still nice too. But the bad thing is that I can't concentrate on school, and I already started to panic about my studies after. So little time and so much to do, and where to get fcking money for studies in Paris? I have no fcking idea lol!! Also, I'm very shy and even though I'm obsessed with the idea of studying and living in Paris, I'm so scared! Like where will I live? Will I be able to find a job? What if my french is not that good and no one will understand what I'm talking? What if I won't find any friends? These thoughts are killing me!
But on the other side life is great, lovely Gabriele from gabrielegz.com (but I'm sure you know her!) recently gave an interview for L'officiel Lithuania and mentioned me and my blog, so I'm still head over heels about it. You may think that it's a small thing, but for me it's huge. It's such a cool feeling when people notice what you do and love and they like it!
Don't forget that you readers are very important to me, so if you find my life or blog interesting, I'm very happy about it. La mode frais wouldn't be La mode frais without you!<3

Post a Comment