Gucci mania

maxresdefault

Gucci-Spring-Summer-2016-Campaign03
gucci-pre-fall-2016-ad-campaign-5
gucci-ad-campaign-2016
Gucci-2016-Spring-Summer-Mens-Campaign-003
DiaryArticleDouble_issue03-ss61-03-replaced_001_Default

I'm sure that half of the world is going crazy about Gucci right now. And I'm no different! Well, I can't afford Gucci myself so no Gucci in my closet, but at least Gucci on my lock screen, Gucci on my tumblr page, Gucci on my facebook wall, Gucci in the music videos that I listen to. So yeah, Gucci mania is real. Other brands try to copy these masterpieces, because idk how it was even possible to create such cute things?? I mean all things in the collection are totally stunning and wearable! (I would kill to get to wear all gucci lol) Alessandro Michele, YOU ARE THE GOD. I've never been more obsessed with one brand that I'm now. 

Currently waiting for someone to buy me whole collection.

Post a Comment