Lancôme Monsieur Big

IMG_2005

IMG_2023
IMG_2025
IMG_2022

Have you heard about the new "Monsieur BIG" collection that Lancôme has recently launched? The world of beauty went as crazy as everytime a big beauty brand launches something new. Again, does the Monsieur BIG collection is worth the hype? Keep reading!
Mascara. Rated 4.5/5 on Lancôme page, this mascara HAS to be pretty good, right? In my opinion, it's QUITE that. Would be perfect if less clumpy, but it does make your eyelashes appear full and BIG, just as said in the description. Wears pretty good too, no fall offs or smudges, so YAY!
Marker. For someone who doesn't wear eyeliner at all it's kinda tricky to test those thingies, but at least I can say that the quality is good, right? I mean I don't know what you search for in a good eyeliner, but if that is a bold color, long-lasting look, this one might be something for you and your cat-eye look!
Brow pencil. And this one, guys, I didn't like at all. Maybe because I have pretty dark eyebrows and I barelly have to do something to them. The texture of pencil is creamy, so I ended up having extra dark crazy looking brows, lol. And the brush, wtf is that brush? Looking like some kind of eyeshadow blending brush? Like how are you supposed to get a clean brow with this thing? So for this one, it's a huge NO.
Talk soon!<3

Post a Comment