Jardin De Versailles

DSC_5633-3 kopia
DSC_5603
DSC_5627
DSC_5631-2
Dress/The fifth label

When I was 13 years old, my dream was to shoot a Vogue- like bomb ass picture inside of Versailles wearing long puffy princess-kind of designer dress. I imagined this shot as I would be running inside the empty palace.. yeah I was a kid who loved fairytales LOL. I still want to do this kind of shoot, one day. Who knows? Maybe I will be still writing my blog then? But today we captured not the usual, royal side of Versailles. Today we wanted to create and show a modern princess - carefree, barefoot and with long dress playing in the wind. Pictures were taken in the breathtaking Jardin de Versailles and by the talented photographer Victor Axlund (find him on instagram @axlundvictor) and I was so happy to work with a professional team. By the way, this dress is from Australian brand called The Fifth Label!
Talk soon!<3

Post a Comment