Selfie-ready skin

IMG_9949
Have you heard about the new Urban Decay's products? They are A M A Z I N G. You know how much I love Urban Decay and I'm always very excited to work with them and be the first one to try out their novelties!
My friends joke that I'm a real selfie master. Don't know if that's true or not, but it's all about angles, lightning, and your skin, of course! Wonder how I get that "Selfie-ready" skin? It's simple. I use these 3 products everytime I wear makeup - so first I spray on some quick fix (I love to use it everyday as well, when I'm wearing no makeup) then goes the Self-adjusting primer and of course, after I'm done painting on that face I spray some de-slick setting spray. Some information that you need to know about these babies:
Step 1: Quick fix - this hydrating, soothing prep priming spray visibly reduces the appearance of pores, brightens and smoothes skin, and replaces lost moisture. Light enough to use throughout the day (without messing up your makeup), Quick Fix instantly hydrates and softens skin. Use this spray in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin before applying makeup, at night before your treatment, or anytime you need a quick boost. This spray is so addictive you’ll want to use it ALL day long (and so good for your skin that you can’t overdo it!). 
Step 2: Self-Adjusting Complexion Primer creates the perfect soft-focus effect so flaws seem to disappear and makes your makeup last all day. Blend your way to perfectly blurred skin! Micro-encapsulated beads of pigment are suspended in the formula and burst on your skin, adapting to your skin tone as you apply. This high-tech formula even fills in fine lines, minimizes pores and controls shine. Lightweight yet velvety, Self-Adjusting Complexion Primer dries down to a beautifully perfected matte finish. And when you see how much more smoothly your makeup goes on, you’ll be hooked! 
Step 3: De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make your makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup. This is so good that I never leave the house without spraying some on.
Forget about all the apps that blurry your face out! Look good not only in selfies, but in real life too;)

Talk soon!<3

Post a Comment