Parisienne in ECCO's

_Q1A4212
_Q1A4210
_Q1A4256
_Q1A4251
_Q1A4232
_Q1A4214
_Q1A4279
_Q1A4265
_Q1A4298
_Q1A4217
 Top,glasses/Mango Pants/2nd hand Bag/Michael Kors Sneakers/Ecco Watch/Mockberg Earrings/H&M Coat/Burberry

Bonjour! Sadly, I'm back from my trip to Paris..but it  was absolutely amazing! You know that I got into IFA for fashion marketing studies and I needed to visit Paris as I've never been there. I loved it so much! Everything about Paris is just so magical and lovely, I can't remember the last time I felt that happy as I was in here. Can't wait to move in!
I hope that you love these photos just as much as I do? Thanks to my new friend Linh, she's not only a sweet person but a very cool photographer as well, so it's a must for you to check her works out! She does weddings, couple and street style photos (look up for her links!)
But the most important thing in the photos are these silver beauties from ECCO (the model is called soft 4) and I can't describe just how comfortable they are. Perfect shoes for travels, work and everyday wear(my feet are really happy even though they have walked almost 20km per day in Paris). So yeah, they are simply amazing and super stylish!

Talk soon <3

Post a Comment