Vichy Slow age fluid presentation

FullSizeRender (9)
FullSizeRender (10)
FullSizeRender (8)
FullSizeRender (7)
FullSizeRender (6)
Photos/Reda Mickevičiūtė

Hey babes!

So yesterday (as you may have already seen on my instagram lol) we went to the Vichy "Slow Age" fluid presentation in Vilnius, and the event was amazing! It's not a secret that I attend lots of events, but I rarely write about them. This is mainly because I'm not caring my camera with me at the events (I have to travel to Vilnius everytime and I don't want to brake my camera or smth, because that's 100% something that I could do) But thanks to the photographer Reda Mickevičiūtė who took these pictures (always happy to see her in events 'cause she's not only a good photographer, but she's such an icon too! love love love her bright lips and style!) 
So what is that "Slow age" thing? Vichy has developed a new treatment known as Slow Age, and this is the first daily skincare routine that enables you to slow down signs of ageing and correct them right when they form. The treatment uses three active ingredients highlighted in anti-ageing research: an antioxidant extract from baicalin root, fortifying probiotic bifidus and Vichy’s mineralising thermal water. Baicalin root is a powerful antioxidant. Straight from China, it’s a flower with multiple benefits, resistant to both UV rays and extreme low temperatures. Bifidus from probiotics reinforces the skin’s barrier and reduces skin sensitivity. The treatment also contacts UVA and UVB protection, without leaving a white residue or greasy finish. I've added this fluid into my skin care routine and will be testing how it actually works, probably gonna share my experience on the blog, so keep an eye! 

Talk soon <3

Post a Comment