Lovely day cosmetics

IMG_8290
IMG_8308

This time I collaborated with german cosmetics brand Lovely day! I've been testing these products for a month and I can't wait to share my thoughts about them with you.

HYALURON + BLOOM Face Toner - I can't imagine my daily routine without face toner, and this one is just perfect! Lovely smell, clean feeling afterwards and hyaluron acid helps with small blemishes. The size of product is perfect for travels!

CHARCOAL MANUKA PHA Cleansing Mask - My favourite mask at the moment!Non-drying, light smell, easy to wash off and gives your skin a good cleanse.

HYALURON + BLOOM Tropical Hydration Nectar - Last time I had a facial my cosmetologist said that my skin started behaving like an extra dry because of the heavy creams that I still use, even though it's Spring and you should change your beuty routine. She recommended using only a serum, and this one works just great! It actually gives you that glowy, dewy skin effect!


Actually, I can't wait to try more products from Lovely Day and find more favorites!

1 comment