Coated

IMG_5177
IMG_5140
IMG_5133
IMG_5130
IMG_5062
IMG_5002
Coat/Vintage  Sweater/H&M   Pants/Ikrush   Sneakers/Mango Bag/Michael Kors   Hair band/Lindex   Sunglasses/Saint Laurent

Why it's so cold in Paris?! Last week it was almost +12, now - again? Ugh. We were walking all day in Monmartre, ate lunch and took a lot of pictures (almost froze to death, but it was so pretty that day) and got a little bit lost, which I love, because I know Paris pretty good after 8 months living here.. God, 8 months! Seems like I just came here, but when you think about it.. I know all the metro lines and stops, every disctrict is almost fully explored and Paris is really not anymore that dream city that it seemed when I first came here. If you wish to live here, think twice. The language is not only barrier you could face here (good thing is that I can talk pretty much okay in french right now).
Previous week we found a really cool bookstore (more like a treasory) where you can find every book in english, 2 floors, filled with books from the ground to the ceiling. The owner was a really cool, intelectual and sarcastic american, and we bought a book by Stephen Clarke called "A year in the merde" (a year in the shit) - God, you should see how everytime when I read this book in the metro I get the judging looks from french peeps. It's just too funny. But the book is really good. Never related to the book so much in my life. In fact, it's everything you go through when you move to France. If you are searching for a quick and funny read, want to get to know better the real side of France and french people, you should totally get your hands on that book (in fact, why frenchies hate this book so much is that because it roasts their culture and bad habits pretty hard, but it's all true)

Hope you have a nice week babies, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my holidays and fashion week while doing all 6 assignments that I need to finish:))

Find the pants: https://www.ikrush.com/

Post a Comment