Bonjour, Printemps!

>IMG_5359
IMG_5375
IMG_5317
IMG_5401
IMG_5310
IMG_5364
IMG_5302
IMG_5347
Top,blazer/Mango  Jeans/Pull&Bear  Shoes/Ikrush  Bag/Moschino  Sunglasses/Aldo  Scarf/Vintage

Hey Spring! Paris is heating up and I started to add more exciting details to my outfits... See the scarf? Can't believe I found this silky babe in a vintage store in Le Marais for only 3 euros! I had an eye on Zara's one, because I was hunting for a polka dot scarf for a long time, but was so happy to find the perfect one for so cheap! Can't mention the beautiful pair of shoes from Ikrush, these are just as comfy as good looking! Get your pair just by clicking on the details below the pictures. 
 I know the post is quite short, but I'm off to study.. 2 crazy months of assignments are coming, and I'm actually not excited nor happy about that;)
Talk soon!

Post a Comment