Surrender or else

IMG_2184
IMG_2531
IMG_2529
IMG_2523
IMG_2513
IMG_2506
IMG_2493
IMG_2364
Dress/Romwe(click to get!) Shoes/Public Desire Sunglasses/Aldo Earrings/H&M Jacket/vintage

Hi babiesssss

I get cold only looking at these pictures,LOL. Don't worry though, they were taken months ago, when Paris still was warm and sunny.. I just wanted to publish them now because I don't have anything to post (you caught me)
 I miss wearing this denim jacket so much! It was my favourite piece this season and not only because it's so unique (it's from vintage shop in Amsterdam!)but also because it was my bf who found it and gifted it to me, and as we were in a long distance relationship for more than 4 months, I believe it was the thing that kept us going.

That's it for today, see ya next week if I won't be dead bc of all the deadlinesss hahahahahxd

Post a Comment