More stripes!

IMG_1287

IMG_1298
IMG_1194
IMG_1238
IMG_1399
IMG_1343
IMG_1417
IMG_1329
IMG_1429
Jacket/Loavies Top,bag/Zara Pants/H&M Sneakers/Adidas Sunglasses/Aldo Watch/Daniel Wellington

Hey babes! I just wrote my lithuanian state exam, lol. (just when you think that you can finally rest, you decide to make a blog post. Bloggers are such a workaholics, believe me.)
I'm so so happy with the way that this outfit looks in the pictures hah! Of course, the main detail are these awesome pants - I've been searching for these pants in Paris, but none of the H&M shops had 36 size, all were 40-42 so they were waaay too big for me, so imagine how happy I was when I found them in Lithuania! And my lovely "Paris" jacket from Loavies which is my absolutely fave leather jacket at the moment, because PARIS gurl!!!(babies from Loavies sent me this even though they don't work with lithuanian bloggers and I'm so thankful) P.S don't forget to use the code "LAMODEFRAIS" when you order something at danielwellington.com ! You will get -15% off;)
Talk soon <3

4 comments

  1. viskas aišku, Tave pavydžiai nulydėjau akimis 6dienį! nuostabus įvaizdis!

    --
    Raimonda | seventhcarousel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    Feel free to surf to my page: lasertest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was very cute! Thank you for your kind words<3

      Delete