Layering the butterflies

IMG_0189
IMG_0260
IMG_0192
IMG_0269
IMG_0203
Dress/Mango
Top,sneakers/Zara
Sunglasses/Clic Clac
Bag/Moschino
Choker/Dewoll
Earrings/Lindex

Hey babes! 
2nd post from Warsaw for u! I'm not that great at layering (that's Inga's thing) but when I saw this crop top at Zara I couldn't resist. Thanks god I found a way how to wear it. Can't believe that prices in Poland are so low! Hopefully I will get back soon to do some shopping again. Oh and this dress is actually from second hand shop! Love that it's pleated, looks cool in photos haha. 
Few days after getting back from Warsaw we planned another trip. Well, actually not planned it at all, we just threw clothes into bags and headed to Palanga. It was a fun trip, 6 girls company. I feel totally relaxed now and ready to get back to work (blog)! Next trip - Nida. Don't forget to add me on snapchat to see the real me:Dd No but for real I'm sorry if my snapchat's story bothers you sometimes... I'm just having fun OK

Post a Comment