Glitter on glitter

IMG_2364
IMG_2526
IMG_2421
IMG_2398
IMG_2407
IMG_2564
Dress(t-shirt lol)/H&M
Bomber/Zara
Bag/Moschino
Sneakers/Adidas
Watch/Kapten&Son


HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LA MODE FRAIS 

I LOVE glitter, that's why I can't get over these shoes&socks match. Glitter on glitter! This season fashion world goes crazy about glitter and metallic, and I went crazy for this trend too! Oh and this dress thingy is actually a t-shirt, I've been searching for this kind of dress forever, I just couldn't find the right material and model. And guess what? Last week I went to Vilnius to get some gifts from Urban Decay (as you seen those lovely lipsticks on my ig) and ofc as we don't have H&M in Kaunas I had to take a look, and hi there t-shirt dress! It's good to be short! (lol, sometimes) Oh and I wanted to try some of H&M cosmetics as long as I can remember, and luckily they had sale so I bought cream eyeshadow in pale violet and these regular ones in red color, and I wanted to get this color like all my life lol. I knew that it will look fucking amazing! So yeah that's pretty much it for this post, I really felt like I was slayin 'in this look. Feel free to copy as always;) And who knows, maybe I will be filming this makeup look? Lol I already filmed like 3 videos and I just don't like them at all. Why can't I have like a professional studio with perfect lights and amazing equipment? Send me money pls someone

Post a Comment